Kafforvil replied

293 weeks ago

Strike Commando 2 720p > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Michael Ransom's Vietnam squad leader, Vic Jenkins, is captured by terrorists demanding ten million dollars worth of diamonds in return for his release. Michael, reluctantly aided by local tough-girl Rosanna Boom, is dispatched by the C.I.A. to recapture Jenkins, and put a stop to his heroin-smuggling captors. But not all is as it appears.
The first one was a black comedy starring Reb Brown and Christopher Connelly, and it had numerous scenes that was lifted from RAMBO 2. But now, the sequel is more serious and headlines action star Brent Huff as a commando who is in search of his old old Vietnam buddy Richard Harris (!). Harris, a very masterful actor looks puzzled why he is even in this film (he said once in a interview he retired until they offered him THE FIELD, so this movie must have motivated his retirement!). Harris looks very ill in the film, and suprisingly he is most of the film unlike Mary Starvin who is second bills (Harris is 3rd billed) who seems to have little to do. Not bad action scenes, and even has Harris killing a giant fake bug. Huff is good as usual, but this film steals the ending of RAMBO 2 just like first STRIKE COMMANDO film. The film does looks depressing, and it's kind of sad to see Harris in a Philipeno shot cheap film, and on a role that Bo Svenson to Henry Silva usual does.
Strike Commando 2 (1988) <br/><br/>* (out of 4)<br/><br/>Here&#39;s another ultra-cheap action picture from Bruno Mattei. This time out, Michael Ransom (Brent Huff) must go into the jungles of Vietnam as his old squad leader is being held ransom. Once there the kidnappers are demanding some priceless diamonds for his return but Ransom has his own way of dealing with things.<br/><br/>Once again we are treated to another awful film from the one and only Bruno Mattei who has pretty much become a legend to bad movie fans because of his willingness to do whatever it takes to make something unoriginal. The first STRIKE COMMANDO was a really bad film but it did offer up a lot of bad action scenes and explosions. That stuff happens, to a lesser degree, here as well but this film also plays the Mattei game of ripping off other movies. RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARC, LETHAL WEAPON and RAMBO II are just some of the films that get ripped off here.<br/><br/>I must admit that I was a little shocked to see a lot more dialogue and story here compared to the first film but I&#39;m going to guess that the budget got slashed before the production started. I say that because the first film was mostly action but that&#39;s not the case here as the action doesn&#39;t really start until the finale. With that said, I must admit that I enjoyed this one here slightly more than the first because the dubbing was so bad that you couldn&#39;t help but laugh at some of the dialogue and the way it was delivered.<br/><br/>Huff flexes his muscles throughout but the real shock to the cast is Richard Harris. I was shocked to see him in a film from Mattei and what&#39;s stranger is that he isn&#39;t just in a walk-on part but instead he appears throughout the movie in a rather large part. Perhaps the action scenes budget was cut to give more money to Harris? Who knows but STRIKE COMMANDO 2 is pretty much what you&#39;d expect it to be.

646f9e108c
Lupin, Whom I Loved: Part 1 full movie in hindi free download mp4Medal of Honor: Airborne full movie free downloadPuss in Boots 2: Nine Lives \u0026 40 Thieves full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pEpisode 3.3 movie downloadGirl in Tank in tamil pdf downloadAgainst the Wind full movie hd 720p free downloadTotal War: Warhammer full movie hd 720p free downloadOperation Agneepath full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pMicro SD full movie hd 720p free downloadI Am Omega movie download
Please log in to post a reply.